Office Depot has been named the official sponsor of Disney Institute online courses and National Geographic Live events, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Office Depot is well known as a leading provider of business services, products and digital workplace technology solutions.
- As part of their sponsorship of the Disney Institute, they will help professionals learn proven information and best practices from Disney parks and resorts.
- National Geographic Live is now part of the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products team.
- Office Depot will be the presenting sponsor of the 2022 National Geographic Live North American Tour and will help reach individuals in local communities to learn more about science, adventure and exploring the natural wonders of our world.
About the National Geographic Live North American Tour 2022:
- This captivating speaker series includes 215 live events and 35 different speakers appearing in more than 50 cities across the United States and Canada.
- It features an incredible lineup of National Geographic explorers, photographers, scientists, filmmakers and adventurers, all sharing their powerful stories of exploration and adventure live on stage.
- These moving presentations bring together immersive storytelling, iconic National Geographic imagery, and captivating video footage.
What they say :
- George A. Kalogridis, President, Segment Development and Enrichment for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products: “We are pleased to partner with Office Depot, as our Disney Institute and National Geographic Live brands are equally passionate about creating transformational and impactful experiences within our shared communities. We look forward to the improvements this collaboration will bring to our unique experiences for our customers.