This tutorial is about using speaker notes in MS PowerPoint. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Speaker Notes in MS PowerPoint. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use Speaker Notes in MS PowerPoint
MS PowerPoint is a program included in the Microsoft Office suite. It is used to create presentations for personal and business purposes. Microsoft PowerPoint is powerful presentation software from Microsoft. This is a complete set of presentation graphics. It gives you everything you need for a professional presentation. PowerPoint offers tools for word processing, outlines, drawings, graphics, and presentation management, all designed to be easy to use and learn. While preparing for our latest Duarte workshop, the Slide Design Lab, we discovered that there is a feature that many presenters don’t know is essential in designing slides and speaker notes in PowerPoint.
Speaker notes in PowerPoint help speakers remember important points such as key messages or statistics during the presentation. The speaker notes window is at the bottom of the screen in normal view, although this section may be hidden for some users. Use speaker notes to add more nuanced information about a slide’s graphics or instructions on how to click an animation. It can also be useful to add links to important files or just use this area as a general note-taking section, like someone using a sticky note sheet.
How to Add Notes in PowerPoint
Stay up to date during your slideshow by adding speaker notes to each slide in your presentation. You don’t have to write everything you want to say, just add enough information to make your speech flow.
- Go to Display and select Normal. In PowerPoint Online, toggle the Notes pane on and off by choosing View > Notes.
- In the Slide pane, select the thumbnail of the slide to which you want to add a note.
- Place your cursor in the Notes panel. The text in the Notes panel reads, Click to add notes.
- Write or paste your notes in the Notes panel.
- Save changes to your presentation.
How to view your notes during a presentation
If your computer is connected to another monitor or projector, you can enable Presenter View in PowerPoint 2016, 2013, and 2010.
- Go to Slideshow and select Use Presenter View.
- Select the monitor you want to use to display your speaker notes in the Display Settings dialog box. Check the This is my primary monitor box.
- If available, select From Current Slide, Custom Slideshow, Present Online, or Broadcast Slideshow. Each of these views displays your slideshow notes during the presentation. PowerPoint for Mac works a little differently than the Windows version. To view your notes during a presentation, go to Slide Show and select Presenter View.
Final Words: How to Use Speaker Notes in MS PowerPoint
Hope you understand this article How to Use Speaker Notes in MS PowerPoint, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.