This tutorial covers how to tone down text in PowerPoint presentations. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to fade text in PowerPoint presentations. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to fade text in PowerPoint presentations
Microsoft PowerPoint is a popular program that is easily one of the best presentation software on the market. It allows users to create high-quality, engaging presentations, comes with a variety of advanced tools, and is compatible with the rest of the Microsoft Office ecosystem. In this Microsoft PowerPoint review, we take a closer look at all aspects of this popular program. To help you decide if it’s the right option for your needs, we’ve discussed its main features, purchasing options, user interface, and more.
Microsoft’s template library contains many free and premium templates that you can use as a starting point for new presentations. Free templates are available for all users, but premium options are only available for those who have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Using the online version of PowerPoint allows you to collaborate with colleagues and other relevant people in real time. Just share the link to your presentation with the people you want to access, and they can edit or view it depending on the permissions you set.
The web version of PowerPoint also comes with an extremely powerful presentation training tool. Basically, the program will keep track of your pace, language, and many other steps as you practice your presentation, providing comprehensive commentary and onscreen guidance.
How to fade text in PowerPoint
It is quite easy to highlight the topic of discussion and make other texts disappear in PowerPoint. For that, you will need:
- Add animation to text / s
- Use effect options
Add animation to text
- Open the PowerPoint presentation in which you want to make the changes.
- Then highlight the line of text you want to soften the appearance by clicking and dragging it.
- Now go to the Ribbon menu, select the “Animations” tab and choose your input animation from the “Animation” group.
- You will notice that the animation has been added successfully when you see a number before the text line.
- Repeat the previous steps for all bullets to confirm that you have applied the animation correctly.
Use effect options
- After completing the above steps, navigate to the “Animation Panel” in the “Advanced Animation” section.
- Instantly, the “Animation” sidebar should appear in the right corner of the computer screen.
- Choose all the animations by holding down the Ctrl key in Windows and clicking on each animation. Click on the down arrow adjacent to the right of the animations and select “Effects Options.”
- The “Appear” window should appear when you confirm the action.
- Switch to the “Effect” tab. There you should see the “Do not darken” option selected by default (next to the “After animation” option).
- Change the default settings by clicking the arrow next to the item and selecting a slightly different color and blur the appearance of the text. If necessary, you can select “More colors”.
- Press “OK” to save your changes.
Final Words: How to Blur Text in PowerPoint Presentations
hope you will understand this item How to fade text in PowerPoint presentations, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.