This tutorial is about changing the size of a slide in MS PowerPoint. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Change Slide Size in MS PowerPoint. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Change Slide Size in MS PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program developed by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company called Forethought, Inc. It was released on April 20, 1987, initially for Macintosh computers only. Microsoft acquired PowerPoint for around $14 million three months after its release. This was Microsoft’s first major acquisition, and Microsoft formed a new business unit for PowerPoint in Silicon Valley, where Forethought was based.
Knowing how to resize slides in PowerPoint is always a good idea, as you may need to adjust your presentation to suit different devices. Did you know that the default size of a PowerPoint slide depends on the version of the program you are using? This is another reason why the same content may look different on different devices. So it pays to prepare for surprises and learn how to properly resize your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint. This tutorial shows how to use Windows 10, your iPhone, or Mac to scale PowerPoint slides to the screen of any device.
How to Change Slide Size in PowerPoint for PC
- Open an existing PowerPoint file or start a new presentation.
- Select “Design” from the top menu bar.
- On the right, click “Slide size”.
- From the drop-down menu, select Standard, Widescreen, or “Custom Slide Size…”
- When you’re done, click “OK.”
How to Change Slide Size in PowerPoint for Mac
- Create a new presentation or start an existing file.
- Click “Layout” in the row of options on the top row.
- On the right you will see “Slide size”. Click on it for a drop-down menu of options.
- Select from the included standard or widescreen options, or click “Layout…” for a custom size.
- Choose “OK” when finished.
How to change slide size in PowerPoint for the web
- Go to powerpoint.office.com and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Open a new or existing PowerPoint.
- Select “Layout” from the top row of options.
- Click “Slide Size”.
- Choose between widescreen and standard, or create custom dimensions with “Custom Slide Size…”
- If you select custom, enter the dimensions, then choose whether you want it in landscape or portrait mode.
- Choose between maximizing the size of your slide or scaling it to fit the new dimensions.
- Click OK.”
Final Words: How to Change Slide Size in MS PowerPoint
Hope you understand this article How to Change Slide Size in MS PowerPoint, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.