Do you want convert PowerPoint presentations to eBook format on your Windows PC? Here is a complete guide to convert PowerPoint to eBook on Windows 11/10. In this guide, we will discuss two different methods using which you can convert PPT and PPTX presentation files to e-books. You can convert them to different eBook formats including EPUB, MOBI, AZW, LIT, PDF and many more. Now, without further ado, let us check out the methods.
Can you turn a PowerPoint into an ebook?
Of course, you can convert a PowerPoint presentation to an e-book like EPUB, MOBI, etc. There are several free online tools that allow you to do this, such as OnlineConvertFree, online2pdf.com, etc. You can also try free software to convert PowerPoint to e-book. We have shared a free desktop app below in this article, so checkout.
How to Convert PowerPoint to eBook in Windows 11/10
Here are the methods to convert PowerPoint presentations to eBooks on Windows 11/10 PC:
- Convert PowerPoint to eBook using a free online tool.
- Try free software to convert PowerPoint to eBook.
Let’s discuss the above methods in detail!
1]Convert PowerPoint to eBook using free online tool
Here are the free online tools you can use to convert PPT or PPTX presentations to e-books:
- Online Conversion
1]Online Conversion Free
OnlineConvertFree, as the name suggests, is a free online file converter tool using which you can convert PowerPoint to eBook. It allows you to convert PPT and PPTX presentations to EPUB e-books. As it is a file converter, you can also convert various other file formats including DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF, PNG, JPG and many more.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook online using OnlineConvertFree:
Here are the main steps using which you can convert PowerPoint to EPUB eBook online:
- First, open the OnlineConvertFree website in a web browser.
- Now browse and select the source PowerPoint presentation from your PC.
- Then make sure the output format is set to EPUB.
- After that press the Convert button to start the conversion process.
- Finally, you can download the resulting eBook file to your PC.
You can try it here.
Online-Convert is a nice free online PowerPoint to eBook converter website. It is mainly a file converter using which you can convert various file types including archive, audio, video, image, e-book, CAD, etc. This online tool allows you to convert multiple PowerPoint files i.e. PPT and PPTX to different e-book formats simultaneously. You can choose different e-book formats as output because it supports a large number of e-book formats. These formats include EPUB, FB2, LIT, AZW, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF, and TCR.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook online using Online-Convert:
You can try the steps below to easily convert your PowerPoint presentations to e-books:
- First, go to its website and go to its Ebook Converter section.
- Then in the left panel, select the output format of the e-book you want to convert your PowerPoint presentation to. For example, you can select options such as Convert to EPub, Convert to MOBI, etc
- Now import input presentations from different sources like PC, URL, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- After that, if you want, you can customize multiple output settings like a target ebook reader, change ebook title, change ebook author, add border, embed font, versionand more.
- Finally, press the Start converting button to convert the files. When done, you can download the resulting eBooks.
It is one of the best PowerPoint to eBook converter tools that anyone can try for free. You can use it here.
To see: Convert PDF to PPT (PowerPoint) using these freeware and online tools.
online2pdf.com is another good free online tool you can use to convert PowerPoint to eBook. Basically, as the name suggests, this free website is used for converting different file types to convert files to PDF and vice versa. Besides that, you can also use it to convert several other files like DOC, DOCX, ODT, XLS, XLSX, RTF, JPG, PNG, etc.
Using it, you can convert PowerPoint file to 3 popular e-book formats including AZW3, EPUB and MOBI. It also provides a handy feature that you can use to merge multiple PowerPoint files into a single eBook. You also have the option of converting the presentation into separate e-books. Now let’s see the process of converting PowerPoint to e-book.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook using online2pdf.com:
Follow the steps below to perform the conversion:
- First, visit this website in your web browser.
- Now select the PPT and PPTX files you need to convert to e-books.
- Then you can select specific pages from the input files that need to be converted, if needed.
- After that, select the output format like AZW3, EPUB or MOBI. You can also choose the conversion mode (merge or separate file) and configure various compression settings.
- Finally, hit the Convert button and it will convert all your PowerPoint presentations to the selected eBook format.
It’s a really nice and easy to use tool to convert PPT and PPTX presentations to different e-book formats.
Convertio is a great file converter that also lets you convert PowerPoint to eBook. Using it, you can convert your PowerPoint presentations including PPT and PPTX files to multiple e-book formats. The eBook output formats supported by this online tool are EPUB, MOBI, FB2, TCR, AZW3, PDB, LRF, RB and SNB. It also lets you convert PowerPoint to images, documents, vectors, and other file types.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook using Convertio:
You can try the following steps to convert PPT and PPTX to eBook format:
- First, navigate to its website in your web browser.
- Now browse and import single or multiple PPT and PPTX files from PC, URL, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Next, select the desired e-book output format for one or all files.
- After that, click on the Convert button to start the process of converting PowerPoint to e-book.
- Finally, you can download the resulting e-books to your device.
GroupDocs is a free online tool to convert PowerPoint to eBooks. You can use This site to convert PPT or PPTX presentations to eBooks like EPUB, PDF, DOC, DOCX, etc. Besides conversion, you can also find other handy tools on this website, including file viewer, document comparator, watermark, translator, annotator, etc.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook online using GroupDocs:
Here are the steps to convert PowerPoint to eBook:
- First, open this website in a web browser.
- Now browse and select an input PPT file from your PC.
- Next, select the Save As format in EPUB format.
- Finally, hit Convert Now to convert PPT to EPUB.
Related: Best Free Word to PDF Batch Converter Software and Online Tools.
2]Try free software to convert PowerPoint to eBook
You can use free software to create e-books from PowerPoint presentations. There are several such software available on the web. However, if you want to use a free one, there aren’t many options. To help you, we are going to discuss this free software called Filestar.
Filestar is free file converter software that you can use to convert a variety of file types from one format to another. Apart from several file formats, it also allows you to convert PowerPoint presentations to eBook formats. Besides that, it supports more than 8020 file formats to convert images, documents, fonts, audio, video, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
How to Convert PowerPoint to eBook Using This Free Desktop App Called Filestar
Here are the main steps to convert PowerPoint to eBook on PC:
- First, download and install Filestar on your PC.
- Then launch this application.
- After that, browse and select a PowerPoint presentation to convert.
- Now type the output format of the e-book (EPUB, MOBI, etc.) in the text box and press Enter. And, select the convert to option in the displayed search results.
- Then select the output directory to save the resulting files.
- Finally, press the Convert button to start the PowerPoint to eBook conversion process.
It is an excellent file converter desktop application that allows you to convert a variety of file formats. However, its free plan does not support batch file conversion and has some limitations. To download its free version and learn more, go to filestar.com.
Lily: How to convert Google Slides to PowerPoint and vice versa?
How to convert PowerPoint to flipbook?
To convert PowerPoint to flipbook, you can use a free online tool, 1stFlip flipbook maker. Simply open the website in your web browser, import the source PowerPoint presentation, customize the output options, then convert the presentation to a flipbook.
How to convert PowerPoint to PDF?
You can easily convert PowerPoint presentation to PDF in Microsoft PowerPoint. It offers a direct option to print the presentation or export it to a PDF document. Apart from that, you can use a free PowerPoint to PDF converter to convert multiple PowerPoint presentations to PDF simultaneously.