The Council of Europe is currently implementing the Project “Support for capacity building of judges in the field of human rights in Morocco”, within the framework of the Program ” Regional support to strengthen human rights, the rule of law and democracy in the southern Mediterranean (South Program IV)Â», Co-financed by the European Union and the Council of Europe and implemented by the latter.
In this context, the Council of Europe is looking for several contractors to provide training services to judges, prosecutors and judicial officers in Morocco on the protection of human rights at international and European level in accordance with the detailed tasks and deliverables. in the contract.
Expertise on the following topics is required:
- Rights of the accused: before and during the trial
- Right to security / Arbitrary detention and protection of persons deprived of their liberty
- Prohibition of torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- Right to life and Right against enforced disappearances
- Principle of equality and the right to non-discrimination
The expected start date is November 2, 2021.
The deadline for submitting bids is September 30, 2021.
Interested suppliers are invited to consult the tender documents and the contractual documents, which contain a full description of the conditions of engagement.